- Sharptooth is currently is development mode. Although it is unexpected, loss of data, error screens and unavailabilty may occur intermittently.
- Users are responsible for securing their own userid and password.
- Users are responsible for their conduct and all material posted under their screen name.
- Users may not create spam or transmit viruses to/from other users.
- Service may not be used to harass, threaten or mislead other users.
- Users are prohibited from using services for any illegal, commercial or unauthorized purpose. All users must comply with international, national and local laws regarding online conduct and content.
User Conduct / Content
- Sharptooth exclusively reserves the right to terminate your user account for any reason, including but not limited to violating acceptable conduct or behavior.
- Sharptooth exclusively reserves the right to terminate your user account for inactivity or non-use.
- Sharptooth exclusively retains the right to remove any content that we choose for any reason. Including but not limited to material that is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates copyright laws.
- You agree that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use any material submitted to Sharptooth.
Data Sharing / Marketing
- Sharptooth Service/Apps collects contact, phone account, email, location, use patterns, and friends data. This data is stored on Sharptooth servers and is used by Sharptooth.
- By submitting data (GPS, contact, beacon, etc ...), you hereby grant Sharptooth and it's parent company, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicense-able and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, collect, market and prepare derivative works of display.
- Sharptooth may produce reports or collections of data for use by itself or agents/partners.
- Sharptooth may send you or present to you ad related or marketing promotional material.
- You understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to user submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Sharptooth.
- Sharpttoth prohibits it's Users from posting any Advertising/Marketing/Sales/Branding content and therefore you agree not to post any Advertising/Marketing/Sales/Branding content.
- Sharptooth reserves the right to modify or terminate the service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Copyright protection of your content is your responsibility.
- Violation of any of these terms will result in the termination of your account and possible legal action.
- Sharptooth will obey all relevant copyright laws. All claims of copyright infringement will be reviewed and any content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws will be removed.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sharptooth, it's parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Sharptooth Service. You agree that your use of Sharptooth shall be at your own risk. In no event shall Sharptooth, its parent company, Its officiers, Directors, Employees, or Agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages. TERMS / CONDITIONS MAY BE CHANGED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.